SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
A Saturday morning at the Farmer’s Market with eight chefs. Given $50 and one hour to shop all of their ingredients needed. Forty five minutes on the clock to prepare for six judges. Cash, prizes and bragging rights are all on the line. Special thanks to Ozark Natural Foods, Requipstore, US Foods and Crystal Lake Farms.
All Farmer’s Market sources ingredients. 8 chefs, 5 judges, 1 dish, 45 minutes.
Come cheer on your favorites!
- Chef Scott Rains, Table 28, Little Rock
- Chef Justus Moll, River Grille, Bentonville
- Chef Chrissy Sanderson, Mockingbird Kitchen, Fayetteville
- Chef Darwin Beyer, Meiji, Fayetteville
- Chef Anne Carroll, Farmer’s Table Cafe, Fayetteville
- Chef Matthew Barclay, Bordino’s, Fayetteville
- Chef Kurt Plankerhorn, 28 Springs, Siloam Springs
- Chef Matt Loman, Mirabella’s Table, Rogers
- Back up: William McCormick, MOD, Bentonville